Divorce & Family

Petition for Custody & Support

Petition for Custody & Support


Petition to open a case for custody and support of minor children of unmarried parents who have signed a voluntary declaration of paternity or have already been determined to be the parents in an existing department of child support services case OR when married parents want custody and visitation orders but do not wish to file for legal separation or divorce to terminate their marriage.  Includes Request for Order to schedule a court hearing at the same time, to set up a custody and visitation order and ask for child support.

Get Started