Divorce & Family

Response to Petition for Paternity

Response to Petition for Paternity


File your response to the other party's petition to open a case and establish a parental relationship (FL-260) AND a response to Request for Order (FL-300),if you want to have input into the final decision of each of the requests made and describe the orders you would like the court to make. Includes Income and Expense Declaration (FL-150) if the other party requests that the court make child support orders. Includes comprehensive supporting declaration.  

Get Started